Adult Resources

Adult Probation

Mission Statement:

The mission of probation is to provide necessary services to the offender toward reducing criminal/delinquent behavior while balancing the needs and safety of the community. Probation is a profession that requires a fundamental knowledge of the law, sentencing alternatives, human services, and community protection.

Phone Number: 765-747-7701

Fax Number: 765-747-7763 


  • 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays

  • The office is closed from Noon until 1:00 p.m. each work day


There are 13 probation officers, including the chief and assistant chief.

    • Chief Probation Officer: Jeff Hansard, 765-284-8411
    • Adult Probation Officer/Supervisor: Vickie Reed, 765-747-7755
    • Adult Probation Officer: Lyndsey Wilmes, 765-747-7829
    • Adult Probation Officer: Alison Licht, 765-747-7796
    • Adult Probation Officer: Curtis Mardis, 765-284-8415
    • Adult Probation Officer: Alicia Anderson, 765-284-8413
    • Adult Probation Officer: Cassie Cavanaugh, 765-747-7749
    • Adult Probation Officer: John Bush, 765-747-2985
    • Adult Probation Officer: Dawn Miller, 765-747-7713
    • Adult Probation Officer: Andrew Keister, 765-747-7835
    • Adult Probation Officer: Jennifer Hannah, 765-751-9592
    • Adult Probation Officer: Telisa Bell, 765-747-7792
    • Adult Probation Officer: Sammantha Douglas, 765-747-7846
    • Adult Probation Officer: Erin Washburn, 765-747-7787

Enter the Delaware County Justice & Rehabilitation Center and go up to the second floor. The probation office serves the five Circuit Courts of Delaware County.

Paying Probation Fees:

Our office is located on the second floor of the Delaware County Justice & Rehabilitation Center. Probation fees can be paid at our office with exact cash or a money order. You can also pay by credit card by calling 1-888-604-7888.

You will need the pay location number (5069) and your probation I.D. number to make credit card payments.

More Information

Adoption Information:

Thinking about adoption? Here is some information you might want to take into consideration.

Alternative Dispute Resolution:

Some civil cases can be solved without a trial. With Alternative Dispute Resolution, some cases can be solved quicker in a more informal fashion. If you’re wondering whether your case could qualify for out-of-court resolution, find out on the state’s judiciary website. You can also contact the Court Administrator’s Office for more information on this program at 765-747-7734.

Parenting Class Information:

Learning to co-parent can be difficult to navigate.

This online class might be helpful.  There is also a class available for children.  Download this free app to help streamline your parenting schedule, shared expenses, and communication.

There are a couple other online parenting classes you can check out.


High Profile Cases:

There have been some high-profile cases in Delaware County. See the outcome of those cases here.

Search the Delaware County Records:

Check out the Delaware County records here:

Can the Court Staff Assist Me?

Read this document to see what the court staff can and cannot do to assist you with your court case.

Free Civil Legal Advice for Low Income Persons:

Read this document for more information regarding free legal advice on civil legal issues.

Facing Mortgage Foreclosure?

Is your property in foreclosure? Are you looking for more information about the foreclosure?  Follow this link to find out more information.  The Indiana Foreclosure Prevention Network offers free advice to people facing foreclosure.  A certified housing counselor is available by calling 877-GET-HOPE (1-877-438-4673) between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday or visiting

Attorneys that take Payments on Criminal Cases:

Click on this document to view the list of attorneys who take payments on criminal cases.